Industrial Equipment & Services
General Contracting Company (GCC)
Launched in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province in 1947, General Contracting Company (GCC) - the very first company of The Olayan Group - soon grew into a Kingdom-wide equipment distributor and dealer. During its over 60 years of growth, GCC has garnered many awards from both its international partners and key customers.
Through its network of branches throughout Saudi Arabia, GCC sells and services everything from electrical power generating (diesel) equipment to tractors, combines, trucks, buses and even fire trucks. It serves a variety of sectors - transportation, agricultural, construction, civil and many others.
GCC's brands include such world leaders as:
- Paccar International: Kenworth off road trucks
- Cummins: Engines & power generation systems
- Fleetguard: Diesel engine filters
- Scania: Medium & heavy highway trucks
- CNH / Case IH: Agricultural equipment
- Rubble Master: Mobile crushers
- Sennebogen: Material handling machines
- Lonking : Excavators
- Baioni: Crushing plants
GCC is headquartered in Al-Khobar in the Eastern Province. It has branches in Riyadh, Abha, Jedddah, Hail, Madinah, Qassim, Tabuk and Wadi Dawasir. In addition, GCC operates in Kuwait through its affiliate company, General Transportation & Equipment Co. (GTE).
Sales and service are provided through GCC's six divisions:
- Trucks & Transportation
- Agriculture Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Industrial & Marine Equipment
- Specialized Services (custom trucks and attachments )
All divisions are supported by a full-fledged after-sales team for parts and service.
For more information on GCC products, please follow these links: