Olayan Energy Limited (OEL)
Olayan Energy Limited (OEL)
Olayan Energy Limited (OEL) is a leading player in power rental segment in the Saudi Arabian market providing single-window solutions for all power related requirements. They service medium-to-long term power projects up to 750 megawatt (MW) while also offering repair and maintenance to clients’ generating equipment. Due to the level of capability and expertise OEL is able to service the following various sectors:
- Utilities (Water, Electricity, etc.)
- Oil & Gas
- Entertainment Events
- Data Center
- Others (Telecom, Agriculture, Military, Hospital, and Commercials among others)
Power generation rental is at the forefront of services offered and it is made possible by using pre-integrated generator sets, high quality transformers and switchgears, paralleling equipment, controls suitable for standby, prime and continuous rated systems application. The integral approach means each element of the generator set is designed to work in harmony from start to finish.
Capabilities: In-house Reconditioning & Project Installation Team
- Complete solutions from a single unit to turnkey packages including product specifications, delivery, start-up, fueling, and 24/7 support
- Rental generator sets from 35 kilowatts (kW) to 2 MW
- Pre-integrated systems with engines, generators, and monitoring controls
- Rental power generators configured to local markets in an easy-to-operate interface allowing quick voltage changes, maximizing flexibility and minimizing setup
- Accessories including load banks, fuel tanks, transformers, distribution panels, and power cables
- Maintenance and support from factory trained technicians
Machines: Our machines provide us strength for full length power solutions
- Over 900 gensets powering up to 750 MW, ranging from 100 kW to 2000 kW.
- Our gensets are manufactured by Cummins, who are available to support us on critical issues
- Other key auxiliaries consist of Transformers (13.8 and 33Kv), Switchgears, Ring Main Units (RMU), Diesel Storage Tanks, Digital Fuel Flow Meters and Digital Energy Meters
- Our equipment and auxiliaries support 60 hertz (HZ) frequency as per Saudi standards and 50HZ frequency to support the GCC and MENA region
OEL has built up strong competencies in operating and maintaining gensets, load management and speedy repairs and overhauls either in the workshop or in remote sites. Our workshop is equipped with a Cummins certified technician.
- In-house and air-conditioned repair and reconditioning facility located in Jeddah, equipped with repairing and testing facilities.
- Technical team trained by Cummins, the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) for our fleet.
- Spare parts procured from Cummins or other suppliers that have met our criteria
- Reduced downtime of equipment
Quality Health & Safety (QHSE):
OEL has been rated (5.0/5.0 in 2019 and 4.9/5.0 in 2018) from Saudi Electricity Company (SEC), which is regarded as one of the highest scores in the Kingdom. We comply with SEC’s 5 star safety management system and Environment on all our sites. We’ve also received recognition from Aramco for compliance with safety and timely completion of job.